- 800g beef rump steak, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1/4 cup mango and ginger chutney
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 roma tomatoes, finely chopped
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- olive oil cooking spray
Thread beef onto skewers. Combine chutney and 2 tablespoons cold water in a shallow dish. Add beef. Season with salt and pepper. Turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
Meanwhile, place couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes. Stir with a fork to separate grains. Add tomato, onion, mint and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
Spray barbecue plate or chargrill with oil. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook skewers, turning, for 6 to 7 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Serve skewers with couscous.