- 450g packet fresh rice noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 600g pork mince
- 120g sachet Cantonese stir-fry sauce
- 1 cup beansprouts, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander leaves
Cook noodles following packet directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 5 minutes or until browned and cooked through.
Add noodles, stir-fry sauce and 2 tablespoons cold water. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Add beansprouts, onion, mint and coriander. Toss to combine. Serve.