Try this hearty, heartwarming meal at home with just six ingredients and a pot!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g pork chipolata sausages
- 1 brown onion, halved, sliced
- 1 (125g) chorizo sausage, finely diced
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomato with oregano and basil
- 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
Heat oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook chipolatas, in batches, turning, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate.
Add onion and chorizo to pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 to 6 minutes or until onion has softened. Add tomato and lentils. Return sausages to pan. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until sausages are cooked through and sauce thickened. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve.