Create art on a plate with this colourful summer risoni. Ready in just ten minutes!
- 400g risoni or orzo pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2cm lengths
- 200g sugar snap peas
- 200g Persian feta, or other marinated feta, drained, 1/3 cup (80ml) marinating oil mixture reserved
- 1/2 bunch parsley, leaves chopped
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 (x 150g) hot-smoked salmon fillets
Boil the kettle. Place a saucepan over high heat and add boiling water and 1 tsp salt. Add risoni, reduce heat to medium, then simmer for 7 minutes or until al dente, adding asparagus and sugar snap peas for the final 2 minutes. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup (125ml) cooking liquid. Return reserved liquid to pan with risoni mixture.
Add reserved oil mixture to pan with parsley and zest. Season. Break up the salmon and feta into bite-sized pieces, add to the risoni mixture and toss to combine. Squeeze over lemon juice to serve.