Mint adds aroma and flavour to this classic side salad.
- 4 baby cos, washed, dried and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped dill
- 1/2 cup (140g) Farmers Union Greek Style Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons water
- 2 avocadoes, peeled, stones removed, sliced into wedges
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
Cut the cos hearts in half lengthways and set aside.
To make the dressing, place the dill, yoghurt, lime juice, salt, pepper and water in a bowl and whisk until well combined.
To serve, arrange the cos, avocado and mint on a serving platter and drizzle with dill dressing.