- 500g jap pumpkin, peeled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium carrots, cut into sticks
- 2 celery stalks, cut into sticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into sticks
Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pumpkin on prepared tray. Drizzle with half the oil. Season with pepper. Toss to combine. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden and tender. Set aside to cool.
Process pumpkin, tahini, chickpeas, lemon juice and remaining oil until almost smooth. Serve with vegetable sticks.