Relish the flavour of your favourite chips dunked into this chunky dip.
- 440g can no added salt corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-light sour cream
- 50g cherry tomatoes, chopped
- mini multigrain flatbread crisps, to serve
Process corn, onion, paprika, coriander and chilli sauce until combined. Transfer to a bowl. Add sour cream. Stir to combine. Season with pepper. Top with tomato. Serve with crisps.