No-one will be able to resist this beautiful pink dip with crunchy pita crisps.
- 2 wholemeal pita bread pockets
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 440g can baby beetroot, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Farmers Union Greek Style Yogurt
Preheat oven to 200°C/180°C fan-forced. Spray 1 side of each pita bread with oil. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Season with pepper. Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles. Place, in a single layer, on 2 baking trays. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Meanwhile, process beetroot, onion, sultanas and vinegar until almost smooth. Transfer to a bowl. Add yoghurt. Stir to combine. Serve with pita crisps.