Dipping fresh fruit and crunchy biscuits into vanilla-flavoured melted chocolate is the ultimate way to end this fondue revival night.
- 250ml (1 cup) pouring cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthways, seeds removed
- 375g good-quality milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Baileys Original Irish Cream liqueur (optional)
- Fresh fruit, to serve
- Almond biscuits, to serve
Place cream and vanilla bean seeds in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring just to a simmer.
Remove from heat. Add the chocolate and cover. Set aside for 10 minutes or until the chocolate melts. Use a balloon whisk to whisk until smooth. Stir in the Baileys, if desired.
Heat a fondue pot over a low flame. Transfer the chocolate mixture to the pot. Serve immediately with fruit and almond biscuits.