The perfect muesli pancakes for big appetites!
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups Coles natural low-fat muesli
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 3 Coles free range eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 75g butter, melted and cooled, plus cold butter for cooking
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Fresh fruit, vanilla yoghurt and maple syrup, to serve
Preheat oven to 120C or 100C fan. Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in muesli and sugar, and make a well in the centre.
In a jug, whisk eggs, milk, butter and vanilla. Pour into the dry ingredients and stir gently to combine – do not over beat.
Heat a large frying pan over medium-low heat. Wrap a piece of cold butter in a paper towel, and wipe over surface (set aside on a plate to use again). Working in batches (depending on the size of your frying pan), pour 1/3 cupfuls of mixture into the pan, and cook for about 2 1/2 mins, or until bubbles appear on the surface. Turn over and cook a further 1 1/2 mins.
Transfer to an oven proof plate and cover loosely with foil. Place in the oven and keep warm while you cook the rest.
Serve topped with fruit, yoghurt and maple syrup.